You can share your short URL with customers from your Google My Business dashboard on your computer or the mobile app. Customers can leave reviews and view your Business Profile through your short URL.
Note: URLs previously created through the PlaceID Lookup Tool or from Google Search will continue to work, but we recommend that every business create a short name and use a short URL for customers. All businesses who have claimed their short name in Google My Business can have a shareable short URL directing customers to leave reviews. Learn more about how to create a short name.
This method can result in a huge number of reviews
Share your short URL with customers for reviews
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Home.
- In the “Get more reviews” card, you can copy your short URL to share with customers.
- On your mobile device, open the Google My Business app .
- Tap Customers Reviews.
- In the top right, tap Share .
- If your short name is not created, you will be prompted to create one.
- Copy your short URL to share with customers.
You can also create a hyperlink in text at the end of your emails. … such as “If you are happy with our services, please leave us a review”