Every so often people ask me how they can merge two Facebook pages.
If you have 2 Facebook Pages for the same thing, you can merge them if:
- You’re an admin of both Pages
- Your Pages have similar names and represent the same thing
- Your Pages have the same address, if they have physical locations
To merge your Pages:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/merge
- Select 2 Pages you want to merge and click Continue
- Click Request Merge
If you’re unable to merge your Pages, it means that your Pages aren’t eligible to be merged. If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, it will be reviewed by Facebook.
If your Pages can be merged, the people who like your Pages and any check-ins will be combined, but posts, photos, reviews, ratings and the username will be deleted from the Page you merge. The Page you want to keep will remain unchanged, except for the addition of people who like the Page and check-ins that were merged from the other Page.
The Page you don’t want to keep will be removed from Facebook, and you won’t be able to unmerge it.
[btnsx id=”2368″][btnsx id=”2366″]