Every time you think you know what you are doing Facebook change something. Whether it’s a change in the newsfeeds or a layout change. Facebook are forever changing the users landscape.
One of the most common problems was being unable to like a page as your own page. If that happened to you … fear not… just watch this video below.
However if you are looking for someone to manage your Facebook page, and grow your audience please contact me to discuss your requirements.
If you require Facebook training check out Facebook’s training tools
Facebook Business Manager
At the same time of the above issue was been realized, Facebook released Business Manager which lets businesses more securely share and control access to their ad accounts, Pages, and other assets on Facebook. Anyone in a business can see all of the Pages and ad accounts they work on in one place, without sharing login information or being connected to their coworkers on Facebook.
Anyone in a business can see all of the Pages and advert accounts that they work on in one place, without sharing login information or being connected to their colleagues on Facebook.
When you sign in to Business Manager, it will show you a quick overview of the advert accounts and Pages that you work on
If you’re the admin for your business, go to Business Settings to add new people, Pages, advert accounts and other assets to your business
Things to know about Facebook Business Manager:
- Once you’ve upgraded to Business Manager, the shared login that you’ve been using to sign in will be removed.
- Instead, you’ll sign in with your Facebook account. If you’ve moved your Pages and advert accounts to Business Manager, you’ll go to business.facebook.com to access them.
- Business Manager won’t share your personal Facebook posts or photos with your colleagues.
- They will be able to see your name, your work email address and the list of Pages or advert accounts that you have access to in Business Manager.
- You can remove Pages from Business Manager at any time. Once an advert account has been linked to a Business Manager, it can’t be removed.
Why is Facebook asking you to upgrade to Business Manager?
To make your advert accounts and Pages more secure, Facebook is requiring anyone who shares login information for their Pages and advert accounts with other people (sometimes called a shared login or grey account) to change the way in which they sign in.
Affected businesses will see a message reminding them to make the change the next time they sign in. (Apparently we are Not! seeing that message)
If your account is small enough, you may have the option to choose to link your Pages and advert accounts to your personal Facebook account.
Choose this option if you don’t want to use Business Manager. Otherwise, you’ll need to link your Pages and advert accounts to Business Manager.
Facebook Boost Unavailable?
If you migrated to Business Manager you will also need to migrate your pages and Advert account.
Facebook’s instructions on migrating the personal and business accounts were not clear. If you are unable to boost a post follow these instructions:
- Once you have claimed your pages then go to Claim Assets Business Manager then click “Advert Account
- Enter your Advert Account ID… accept conditions and Hit ‘Claim Advert Account’
How can I View my Facebook Page’s Feed?
Your View Pages Feed should appear on the left hand column (in business manager), just under “Post Reach”. Click on the image below to enlarge